Ciroc Peach is made from finest Ugni Blanc grapes from the French Cognac region. The five times distilled Ultra Premium Vodka is infused with all natural peach and other flavours resulting in a well-balanced sweet and refreshing taste
When hip-hop mogul Sean Combs alias ‘P. Diddy’ partnered with one of Diageo PLC’s super premium lines to create the smoothest and most refreshing Vodkas in the market, they created Ciroc.
- Cîroc flavours are the fastest growing ultra-premium flavoured vodka in the world.
- Flavour Notes: Cîroc Peach has a juicy, succulent peach flavour with a hint of orchard fruit.
- Serve suggestion: Enjoy the juicy flavour of Cîroc Peach with a splash of champagne in a classic Cîroc Peach Bellini.
- Cîroc Peach distilled five times and then infused with a distinctive blend of natural peach essences and other flavours.
- Cîroc is perfect for celebrating in the most sophisticated way with an elegant touch of French glamour.
Cîroc Peach starts with Cîroc Ultra-Premium Vodka, the first vodka ever to be produced from grapes in France. Distilled five times to ensure high quality, Cîroc is then blended with natural peach flavours to create a perfectly luscious taste experience. Cîroc was created by Jean-Sébastien Robicquet a charismatic Frenchman who grew up between Cognac and Bordeaux.
In true French style he chose to make his vodka exclusively from grape spirits derived from two wines. The first of the wines is made with the Ugni Blanc grape, the Cognac regions key variety and the second wine, Mauzac Blanc, is an aromatic wine from the Gaillac region.
Cîrocs tall slender bottles are embossed with a cockerel perched on a cluster of grapes to symbolise this Gaillac region with its grape growing heritage.
The wines are distilled separately and then together under the watchful eye of Jean-Sébastien Robicquet and his tasting team from the House of Villevert who assess each consignment of Cîroc vodka to ensure the label’s consistent, world-leading quality.